ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER

Islamic Research Center established in osmanabad in 2010 is a non-Profit based Educational, Welfare & Charitable Trust deling with Modern & Religious Education. It aim to convey the message of Islam(Peace) to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims & to remove misconceptions about Islam from the masses. IRCPeace's conduct & organizes public speeches, symposia, dialogues, conferences, training programs and so on. It publishes and distributes pamphlets, booklets etc. to bring people of all communities closer to each other by calling them toward similarities between them, by conveying the peaceful message of Islam; and by clearing misconceptions about islam and other religions prevailling in the socity; so that peace and harmony should prevail.
IRCPeace uses modern and updated technologies for its activities, where ever feasible. Its presentation about Islam reaches thousand of peaple worldwide through internet and print media. IRCPeace's activities and facilities provide the much needed understanding about the truth and excellence of Islamic teachings based on the Glorious Qur'an and authentic Hadith, as well as adhering to Reasons, Logics and Scientific facts.
IRCPeace has several wings, which are in work.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER

Islamic Research Center established in osmanabad in 2010 is a non-Profit based Educational, Welfare & Charitable Trust deling with Modern & Religious Education. It aim to convey the message of Islam(Peace) to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims & to remove misconceptions about Islam from the masses. IRCPeace's conduct & organizes public speeches, symposia, dialogues, conferences, training programs and so on. It publishes and distributes pamphlets, booklets etc. to bring people of all communities closer to each other by calling them toward similarities between them, by conveying the peaceful message of Islam; and by clearing misconceptions about islam and other religions prevailling in the socity; so that peace and harmony should prevail.
IRCPeace uses modern and updated technologies for its activities, where ever feasible. Its presentation about Islam reaches thousand of peaple worldwide through internet and print media. IRCPeace's activities and facilities provide the much needed understanding about the truth and excellence of Islamic teachings based on the Glorious Qur'an and authentic Hadith, as well as adhering to Reasons, Logics and Scientific facts.
IRCPeace has several wings, which are in work.....
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » The Islamic Concept of Life and Morality
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 am by Admin

» What Does Islam Say About Terrorism?
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am by Admin

» From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet.
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am by Admin

» Why Zionism Is Racism
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» American Zionism (3)
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am by Admin

» American Zionism (2)
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 am by Admin

» American Zionism (1)
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 am by Admin

» By Dr. Israr Ahmad
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 am by Admin

» Muslim Scholars Declare Nude Body Scanners Immoral and Haram
    From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 am by Admin

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet.

Go down

From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet. Empty From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet.

Post by Admin Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am

Tomorrow the bandages will come off,
    I wonder, will I see half an oven? Half an apple?
    Half my mother's face with my one remaining eye?

I did not see the bullet
    But felt its pain exploding in my head.
    his image did not disintegrate
    The soldier with his big gun and steady hands
    And the look in his eyes I could not understand
    If I can see him so clearly with my eyes closed,

It could be that inside our heads
    We each have one spare set of eyes
    To make up for the ones we lose.

Next month, on my birthday
    I'll have a brand new glass eye
    Maybe things will look round and fat at the middle.
    I gaze through all my marbles,
    They make the world look strange.

I hear a nine-month-old has also lost an eye,
    I wonder if my soldier shot her too,
    A soldier looking for little girls who look him in the eye.
    I'm old enough, almost four,
    I've seen enough of life
    But she's just a baby
    Who didn't know any better
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://ircpeace.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down