ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER

Islamic Research Center established in osmanabad in 2010 is a non-Profit based Educational, Welfare & Charitable Trust deling with Modern & Religious Education. It aim to convey the message of Islam(Peace) to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims & to remove misconceptions about Islam from the masses. IRCPeace's conduct & organizes public speeches, symposia, dialogues, conferences, training programs and so on. It publishes and distributes pamphlets, booklets etc. to bring people of all communities closer to each other by calling them toward similarities between them, by conveying the peaceful message of Islam; and by clearing misconceptions about islam and other religions prevailling in the socity; so that peace and harmony should prevail.
IRCPeace uses modern and updated technologies for its activities, where ever feasible. Its presentation about Islam reaches thousand of peaple worldwide through internet and print media. IRCPeace's activities and facilities provide the much needed understanding about the truth and excellence of Islamic teachings based on the Glorious Qur'an and authentic Hadith, as well as adhering to Reasons, Logics and Scientific facts.
IRCPeace has several wings, which are in work.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER

Islamic Research Center established in osmanabad in 2010 is a non-Profit based Educational, Welfare & Charitable Trust deling with Modern & Religious Education. It aim to convey the message of Islam(Peace) to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims & to remove misconceptions about Islam from the masses. IRCPeace's conduct & organizes public speeches, symposia, dialogues, conferences, training programs and so on. It publishes and distributes pamphlets, booklets etc. to bring people of all communities closer to each other by calling them toward similarities between them, by conveying the peaceful message of Islam; and by clearing misconceptions about islam and other religions prevailling in the socity; so that peace and harmony should prevail.
IRCPeace uses modern and updated technologies for its activities, where ever feasible. Its presentation about Islam reaches thousand of peaple worldwide through internet and print media. IRCPeace's activities and facilities provide the much needed understanding about the truth and excellence of Islamic teachings based on the Glorious Qur'an and authentic Hadith, as well as adhering to Reasons, Logics and Scientific facts.
IRCPeace has several wings, which are in work.....
ISLAMIC RESEARCH CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Islamic Concept of Life and Morality
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 am by Admin

» What Does Islam Say About Terrorism?
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am by Admin

» From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian girl who lost her eye to a bullet.
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am by Admin

» Why Zionism Is Racism
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» American Zionism (3)
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am by Admin

» American Zionism (2)
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 am by Admin

» American Zionism (1)
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 am by Admin

» By Dr. Israr Ahmad
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 am by Admin

» Muslim Scholars Declare Nude Body Scanners Immoral and Haram
“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM”

2 posters

Go down

“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” Empty “WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM”

Post by Admin Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 am

“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM”
The Islam that was revealed to Muhammad (PBUH), is the continuation and culmination of all the preceding revealed religion and hence it is for all times and all people. This Status of Islam is sustained by glaring facts.
Firstly, there is no other revealed book extant in the same form and content as it was revealed. Secondly, no other revealed religion has any convincing claim to provide guidance in all walks of human life for all times. But Islam addresses humanity at large and offers basic guidance regarding all human problems. Moreover, it has withstood the test of fourteen hundred years and has all the potentialities of establishing an ideal society as it did under the leadership of the last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
It was a miracle that Prophet Muhammad could win even his toughest enemies to the fold of Islam without adequate material resource. Worshippers of idols, blind followers of the ways of forefathers, promoters of tribal feuds, abusers of human dignity and blood, become the most disciplined nation under the guidance of Islam and it’s Prophet. Islam opened before them vistas of spiritual heights and human dignity by declaring righteousness as the sole criterion of merit and honor. Islam shaped their social, cultural, moral and commercial life with basis laws and principles which are most in conformity with human nature and hence applicable In all times as human nature dose not change.
It is so unfortunate that the Christian west instead of sincerely trying to understand phenomenal success of Islam during its earlier time, considered it as a rival religion. During the centuries of the Crusades this trend gained much force and impetus and huge literature was produced to tarnish the image of Islam. But Islam has begun to unfold its genuineness to the modern scholars whose bold and objective observations on Islam belie all the charges levelled against it by the so-called unbiased orientalists.
Here we furnish some observations on Islam by great and acknowledge non-Muslim scholars of modern time. Truth needs no advocates to plead on its behalf. But the prolonged malicious propaganda against Islam has created great confusion even in the minds of free and objective thinkers.
We hope that the following observations would contribute to initiating an objective evaluation of Islam.
THOSE WHO REFUTED THE STEREOTYPING OF ISLAM
M. K. GANDHI:
"...I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble." YOUNG INDIA, 1924
EDWARD GIBBON:
"The greatest success of Mohammed's life was effected by sheer moral force without the stroke of a sword." HISTORY OF THE SARACEN EMPIRE, London, 1870
A. S. TRITTON:
"The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur'an in the other is quite false." ISLAM, London, 1951, p. 21
DE LACY O'LEARY: "History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslim, sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated." ISLAM AT CROSSROADS, London, 1923, p. 8
K. S. RAMAKRISHNA RAO: "My problem to write this monograph is easier because we are not generally fed now on that (distorted) kind of history and much time need not be spent on pointing out our misrepresentations of Islam. The theory of Islam and sword, for instance, is not heard now in any quarter worth the name. The principle of Islam, there is no compulsion in religion, is well known." MOHAMMED THE PROPHET OF ISLAM, Riyadh, 1989, p. 4
JAMES A. MICHENER: "No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam...The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts that idea, and the Qur'an is explicit in support of the freedom of conscience." ISLAM - THE MISUNDERSTOOD RELIGION, READERS' DIGEST (American Edition) May 1955
LAWRENCE E. BROWNE: "Incidentally these well-established facts dispose of the idea so widely fostered in Christian writings that the Muslims, wherever they went, forced people to accept Islam at the point of the sword." THE PROSPECTS OR ISLAM, London, 1944.
AND MORE ...
Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887, Quoted by Arnond in the preaching of Islam, p.p. 71-72.
It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the salve, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature.
Sarojini Naidu, Lectures on “the Ideals of Islam” see Speeches and writings of Sarojini Naidu, Madras, 1918,p.167.
Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Qur’an I find those dynamic principles of life, no mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to whole world.
De lacy O’Leary, Islam at the Crossroad, London, 1923 p. 8.
History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.
H.A.R. Gibb, Whither Islam, London, 1932,p. 379.
But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding and cooperation. No other society has such a records of success in uniting in an equality of Status, of opportunity, and of endeavors so many and various races of mankind… Islam has still the power of reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the Great societies of East and West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hand lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both.
G. B. Shaw, the Genuine Islam, Vol. 1, No. 81936
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him- the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him, were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the mish needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.
A. J. Toynbee, Civilization on trial, New York, 1948, p. 205.
The extinction of race consciousness as between Muslims is one of the outstanding achievement of Islam and in the contemporary world there is, as it happens, a crying need for the propagation of this Islamic virtue..
A. M. L. Stoddard, Qouted in Islam – The Religion of all Prophets, Begum Bawani Waqf, Karachi, Pakistan p. 56.
The rise of Islam is perhaps the most amazing event in human history. Spraining from a land and a people like previously negligible, Islam spread within a century over half the earth, shattering great empires, overthrowing long- established religion, remolding the souls of races, and building up a whole new world- world of Islam. The closer we examine this development the more extraordinary does it appears. The other great religion won their way slowly, by painful struggle and finally triumphed with the aid of powerful monarchs converted to the new faith. Christianity had its Constantine, Buddhism its Asoka, and Zoroastrianism its Cyrus, each lending to his chosen cult the mighty force of secular authority, Not so Islam. Arising in a desert land sparsely inhabited by nomad race previously undistinguished in human annals. Islam sallied forth on its great adventure with the slenderest human backing and against the heaviest material odds. Yet Islam triumphed with seemingly miraculous ease, and a couple of generations saw the Fiery Crescent borne victorious from the Pyrenees to the Himalayas and from the desert of central Asia to the deserts of central Africa….
Edward Montet, “la Propagande Chretienne ET SES Adversaries Musulmans” Paris 1890, Quoted by T. W. Arnold in the Preaching of Islam, London 1913, PP, 413-414
Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically. The definition of rationalism as a system that bases religion beliefs on principles furnished by the reason applies to it exactly.. It cannot be denied that many doctrines and systems of theology and also many superstitions, from the worships of saints to the use of rosaries and amulets, have become grafted on the main trunk on Muslim creed. But in spite of the rich development, in every sense of the term, of the teachings of the Prophet, the Quran has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with the grandeur, a majesty an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam. This fidelity to the fundamental dogma of the religion, the elemental simplicity of the formula in which it is enunciated, the poor that is gains from the fervid convection of the missionaries who propagate it, are so many causes to explain the success of Muhammad missionary efforts. A creed so precise; so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a Marvelous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.
W. Montgomery Watt, Islam and Christianity Today London 1983,p. IXI am not a Muslim in the usual sense, through I hope I am a “Muslim” as one surrendered to God, but I believe that embedded in the Quran and other expressions of the Islamic vision are vast stores of divine truth from which I and other occidentals have still much to learn; and ‘Islam is certainly a strong contender for the supplying of the basic framework of the one religion of the furture’.
THOSE WHO EMBRACED ISLAM
LEOPOLD WEISS (now Mohammed Asad): Austrian statesman, journalist, former foreign correspondent for the Frankfurter Zeitung; author of Islam at Cross Roads and Road to Mecca and translator of the Qur'an. He embraced Islam in 1926.
"Islam appears to me like a perfect work of Architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each other. Nothing is superfluous and nothing lacking, with the result of an absolute balance and solid composure."
AHMED HOLT: British Civil Contractor, traveler in search of the Divine truth, spent much of his time in research and comparative study of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. He embraced Islam in 1975. "The SWORD OF ISLAM is not the sword of steel. I know this by experience, because the sword of Islam struck deep into my own heart. It didn't bring death, but it brought a new life; it brought an awareness and it brought an awakening as to who am I and what am I and for what am I here?"
BOGDAN KOPANSKI (now Bogdan Ataullah Kopanski):originally Polish, now American; Ph.D. in history and politics, had a very interesting journey to Islam and faced severe hardships; was imprisoned twice by the Polish communist regime (1968, 1981-82). He embraced Islam in 1974.
"When I was 12 years old I rejected illogical and contradictory faith of the Church. Two years later in 1962 I was fascinated by the victorious struggle of the Algerian Muslim mujahideen against French colonialism. It was the first arrow of Islam...The high school and earliest days of my education in the University, I was a typical example of the 'rebel generation' of Reds...My way to the Truth of Al-Qur'an was slow and unpaved... In 1974 I visited Turkey, I wrote my M.A. dissertation about Sultan and Caliph Suleiman Kanuni's policy towards the Polish Kingdom. There I was hit by the most beautiful voice of mankind, Adhan, the call to prayer. My hair stood up. An unknown, powerful force led me to an old masjid in Istanbul. There, old, smiling, Turkish bearded men taught me Wuzu, ablution. I confessed to tears, Shahada, and I prayed my first Salah Maghrib...I swept out the rubbish ideologies...The first time in my life, my mind was relaxed and I felt the pleasure of Allah's love in my heart. I was a Muslim..."
VENGATACHALAM ADIYAR (now Abdullah Adiyar): Indian, noted Tamil writer and journalist; worked as a news editor inn Dr. M. Karunanidhi's daily Murasoli for 17 years; assisted 3 former Chief Ministers of Tamil Nadu. Received Kalaimamani Award (Big Gem of Arts) from Tamil Nadu Government in 1982. He embraced Islam in 1987.
"In Islam I found suitable replies to nagging queries arising n my mind with regard to the theory of creation, status of woman, creation of universe, etc. The life history of the holy Prophet attracted me very much and made easy for me to compare with other world leaders and their philosophies."
HERBERT HOBOHM (now Aman Hobohm): German diplomat, missionary and social worker. An intellectual who has been serving the German diplomatic missions in various parts of the world. Presently working as Cultural Attache in German Embassy in Riyadh. He embraced Islam in 1941.
"I have lived under different systems of life and have had the opportunity of studying various ideologies, but have come to the conclusion that none is as perfect as Islam. None of the systems has got a complete code of a noble life, Only Islam has it' and that is why good men embrace it. Islam is not theoretical; it is practical. It means complete submission to the will of God."
CAT STEVENS (now Yusuf Islam): British; formerly a Christian and a world famous pop singer. He embraced Islam in 1973.
"It will be wrong to judge Islam in the light of the behavior of some bad Muslims who are always shown on the media. It is like judging a car as a bad one if the driver if the car is drunk and he bangs it into the wall. Islam guides all human beings in daily life - in it's spiritual, mental and physical dimensions. But we must find the sources of these instruction, the Qur'an and the example of the Prophet. then we can see the ideal of Islam."
MARGARET MARCUS (now Maryam Jamilah): American; formerly a Jews, essayist and author of many books. She embraced Islam in 1962.
"The authority of Islamic Morals and Laws proceeds from Almighty God. Pleasure and happiness in Islam are but the natural byproducts of emotional satisfaction in one's duties conscientiously performed for the pleasure of God to achieve salvation. In Islam duties are always stressed above rights. Only in Islam was my quest for absolute values satisfied. Only in Islam did I at last find all that was true, good, beautiful and which gives meaning and direction to human life and death.
M. HOFFMAN (now Murad Hoffman): Ph.D. in law (Harvard); German social scientist and diplomat; presently German Ambassador in Algeria. He embraced Islam in 1980.
"For some time now, striving for more and more precision and brevity, I have tried to put on paper in a systematic way, all philosophical truths, which in my view, can be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt. In the course of this effort it dawned on me that the typical attitude of an agnostic is not an intelligent one; that man simply cannot escape a decision to believe; that the createdness of what exists around us is obvious; that Islam undoubtedly finds itself in the greatest harmony with overall reality. Thus I realize, not without shock, that step by step, in spite of myself and almost unconsciously, n feeling and thinking I have grown into a Muslim. Only one last step remained to be taken: to formalize my conversion. As of today I am a Muslim. I have arrived."
CASSIUS CLAY (now Muhammad Ali): American; three times World Heavyweight Champion, formerly a Christian. He embraced Islam in 1965.
"I have had many nice moments in my life. But the feelings I had while standing on Mount Arafat on the day of Hajj ( Muslims' pilgrimage), was the most unique. I felt exalted by the indescribable spiritual atmosphere there as over a million and a half pilgrims invoked God to forgive them of their sins and bestow on them His choicest blessings. It was an exhilarating experience to see to people belonging to different colors, races and nationalities, kings, heads of states and ordinary men from very poor countries all clad in two simple white sheets praying to God without any sense of either pride or inferiority. It was a practical manifestation of the concept of equality in Islam."
(Speaking to the daily "Al-Madinah" Jeddah, 15 July, 1989)
WHAT SCIENTISTS & FAMOUS PERSONALITIES ARE SAYING
"H.A.R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, London, 1932, p. 379.
"But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding and cooperation. No other society has such a record of success uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity, and of endeavours so many and so various races of mankind . . . Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of East and West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hands lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both.
Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada
"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from Allah, or Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.
Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church Congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887; Quoted by Arnoud in THE PREACHING OF ISLAM, pp. 71-72.
"It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the slave, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature."
Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727
"The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he? "
(S. S. Leeder, VEILED MYSTERIES OF EGYPT)
"How, for instance, can any other appeal stand against that of the Moslem who, in approaching the pagan, says to him, however obscure or degraded he may be 'Embrace the faith, and you are at once equal and a brother.' Islam knows no color line."
George Bernard Shaw
"If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness."
Professor Siaveda , He is also one of the most famous scientists in the world.
"I think it seems to me very, very mysterious, almost unbelievable. I really think if what you have said is true, "
Professor William W. Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied:
"I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scripture of the Holy Qur’aan, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: Well, I would think it must be the divine being! "
Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists
"Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case."
Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory,
"I can say, I am very mush impressed by finding true astronomical facts in the Qur’aan."
Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He is the author or editor of 25 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada.
"It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements."
Professor Tagata Tagasone, formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand. He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University.
"From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur’aan 1400 years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the One Who is an eligible Creator. This Creator must be Allah, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah, ‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah... "
Joe Leigh Simpson, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicago in the United States of America. Professor Simpson said:
"It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. That there exists statements in the Qur’aan shown by science to be valid, which supports knowledge in the Qur’aan having been derived from Allah."
Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S.
"We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. We look forward to a continuing dialogue on the topic of science in the Qur’aan in the context of geology. Thank you very much."
Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA,
"I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen."
Professor Dorja Rao,
"It is difficult to imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of the things they have simple idea about, but do describe those things in great detail is very difficult. So, this is definitely not a simple human knowledge."

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ircpeace.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

“WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM” Empty Re: “WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ISLAM”

Post by altmash_ibad Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 am

A/s alaikum,
Intresting Forum..... INsha Allah I will Tell my friends to visit here!
Prophet Mohd Said: Balligu Anni Wa Lau Ayat, it means Propogate even if One verse!

altmash_ibad

Back to top Go down